Things that Give Us Joy Whether Present or Past -2

We got great joy from getting to visit with family.

The younger cousins playing together gave us immense joy!

We got a lot of joy from watching a younger one riding his scooter in the skate park.

I got great joy from planning special meals for visiting family members.

We were all very joyful when the missing hamster was finally found-alive and well.

We got joy from hearing the younger generation busily getting caught up on life since the last time they saw each other!

It was a very joyful time when the younger ones got to play with the found hamster!

I had been out with sinus issues, so it gave me great joy to see all my friends at the exercise class.

We were filled with joy when we heard that the visiting family members made it back home safely.

I get great joy when I get to help check the homework of the younger ones!

We all got great joy when the younger ones got to play with their cousin's dog.

It gives me joy to think how the next few days are going to be much warmer than today.